Glenn County Human Resource Agency
America’s Job Center:
604 Walker Street Ste. A, Orland, CA 95963
April 24, 2014
Today’s Job Tips
For questions with Job Tips On-Line, email: email@example.com
Employment Services Unit
“Meeting the employment needs of our community by developing mutually beneficial partnerships and business opportunities while promoting individual self-sufficiency through education, training, and employment”
Note: The Glenn County HRA provides Job Tips as information only; inclusion of job information in this document does not in any way imply endorsement of any employer by this agency.
Italics = New job additions are italicized ▲ = Job posting date
Agencia de Recursos Humanos del Condado de Glenn
Centros de Trabajo America están localizadas en:
Willows, CA al 420 calle E. Laurel Y en
Orland, CA al 604 calle E. Walker Ste. A
Trabajos de Hoy
Para preguntas sobre Job Tips On-Line, se puede comunicar por correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org
Este documento puede ser traducido sobre aviso. Llame al 934-1568 - o - 934-1489 para recibir asistencia.
24 De Abril
Declaración de la Misión del Departamento de Servios de Empleo:
"Satisfacer las necesidades de empleo de nuestra comunidad mediante el desarrollo de alianzas mutuamente beneficiosas y oportunidades de negocio, y promover la autosuficiencia individual a través de la educación, entrenamiento y el empleo"
Nota: La Agencia de Recursos Humanos del Condado de Glenn suministra los Trabajos de Hoy como información solamente; inclusión de información de trabajos en este documento, en ninguna forma, significa que esta agencia endorsa los empleadores.
Itálicos = Trabajos nuevos están en itálicos. ▲ = Indica la fecha del anuncio
Muaj daim ntawv txhais lus Hmoob, koj xav tau txhais lus hu rau 934-1462.
ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN/PAYROLL TECHNICIAN Corning Union High School Under minimal supervision from the Chief Business Officer performs specialized accounting work req’d in the preparation and maintenance of District financial records relating to Accounts Payable & Receivable, payroll, employees records and other accounting functions as req’d. This is a skilled & technical position. 8 hrs/dy; 5 dys/wk; 12 mo/yr. The hours are adjustable, according to the needs of the District that are dictated by circumstances. Full Health benefits. Salary $14.47-$16.29 depending on position and experience. Applications are avail. at Corning Union High School District Office. Please submit completed applications, cover letter and current resume to John Burch, Superintendent (Attn. Jessica Rowles) 643 Blackburn Ave., Corning, CA 96021 (530) 824-8000 Deadline 4/30/14 at 3:00 p.m. EOE / AA The District reserves the right to fill the position as soon as a well-qualified applicant is identified or to extend the deadline if a suitable candidate has not been found.
TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT TECHNICIAN - Butte County Office of Education’s Information Technology Services department provides infrastructure and services to students and educators throughout California. Like us, you may know educators and students are buried in an avalanche of rapidly changing technological developments, tools and buzzwords. LMS, BYOD, VDI, Google Apps for Ed, O365, SBAC, LCFF, ECM, ERP, SIS, SIF, SQL and on and on. It’s our job to sort through all of this to provide scalable, reliable infrastructure and services so that the administrators, teachers and students we serve are engaged, insightful and exemplary contributors to our collective present and future. In addition, employment with BCOE is associated with: Generous benefits and ample vacation A location in northern California with easy access to outdoor recreation No traffic and maybe a handful of stoplights on the way to work A relatively low cost of living A rural environment that is also near a major university (CSU Chico) and within 2 -3 hours of Tahoe or San Francisco Ready access to abundant and diverse natural and organic foods Life and work in rural Butte County is about more than salary – it’s about a rich and rewarding life that many of have consciously chosen. If any of what you’ve just read speaks to you, then we look forward to receiving your application for our open Technology Support Technician (Help Desk) position. We need you on the front lines! To apply, follow the instructions accompanying this posting - Please apply online at www.edjoin.org Keywords: Butte County Office of Education.
BUTTE COMMUNITY COLLEGE – AGRICULTURE SCIENCE INSTRUCTOR
Opening Date/Time: Mon. 04/14/14 12:00 AM Pacific Time Closing Date/Time: Wed. 05/14/14 4:00 PM Pacific Time Location: Main Campus, California Department: Office of Student Learning and Econ Devel Full-time (177 Day 10 Month) Tenure Track $46,811.99 - $71,885.60 per year Probationary (Contract I) Member of Academic Staff Contingent upon availability of state funding For complete announcement details and to apply, visit www.butte.edu/hr
HAMILTON UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT - Social Science, Temp Math, Temp English Teachers and Long Term Art Substitute for 2014-15. Application & information at www.edjoin.org and www.hamiltonusd.org (530) 826-3261.Open Until Filled. EOE. ▲ 4/23
DRIVER NEEDED, ON-CALL: Paratransit Services in Glenn Co. is looking for an individual to work an On-Call Basis. Class B with Passenger Endorsement required, will train. 10 yr. H6 DMV Printout required. Contact Paratransit Services at 934-6700 with questions or for an application. Open until filled. ▲ 4/23
Current Locations: Murdock Elementary, Willows Intermediate, and Fairview Elementary
2014-2015 School Year SALARY RANGE: $40,402 - $44,864 Dependent upon units and experience Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To deliver a multi-dimensional educational program for students needing behavioral or educational interventions;
* To deliver instruction in a multi-grade level classroom: 3rd, 5th, 6th-8th, or 9th;
* To demonstrate competency in diagnostic and perspective techniques;
* To utilize communication skills with students, parents, staff, and interagency partners to maximize student success;
* To demonstrate cultural competency;
* To perform essential functions as described by physical requirements of the job description.
* To perform other related duties as assigned.
* A valid California Teacher Credential authorizing instruction in a self-contained classroom or other appropriate credential for an alternative school; CLAD or SDAIE certification;
* Experience with current teaching and learning methodology
* Strong communication skills that foster team building;
* Good organizational skills;
* Well-developed oral and written communication skills;
* Experience in Alternative Education or related programs;
* Ability to collaborate with a variety of partners;
* Experience with Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports;
* Special Education Experience and/or training;
* Understanding use of data to drive instruction.
Submit: Letter of Introduction, Application, Resume, Three (3) Letters of Reference
To: Judy Corum, Director of HR Glenn County Office of Education 311 S. Villa Avenue Willows, CA 95988 (530) 934-6575 ext. 3127
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 9, 2014 by 12:00 noon
INTERVIEW DATE: May 21, 2014 STARTING DATE: August, 2014
Black Bear Diner in Willows seeking EXPERIENCED COOKS. Qualifications require a minimum of 2 years experience, wage is negotiable. Shifts can include AM Shift / PM Shift / Flexible Schedule. Applicants are to apply in person with their resume, and ask for Shawn. (Please refrain from calling the employer). ▲ 4/11 yl
QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST (Orland CA) A Quality Control Specialist needed for a local nut processing plant. A candidate must be able to identify the most common almond varieties and have experience working with incoming and outgoing USDA standards. The candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and background screening. Please send resume and cover letter in either Microsoft Word or PDF format for consideration. (Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers. Compensation: Depends on experience!) Reply to: email@example.com
www.craigslist.org post id: 4434861037 ▲ 4/23
OFFICE ASSISTANT / ACCOUNTING CLERK (Orland, CA) Agricultural processing plant is looking for an office assistant/accounting clerk. It is a full time position. Qualified candidate must possess a professional attitude, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task. This position requires a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Bookkeeping experience is a plus. Please email resume, including references and availability. * Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check. (Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers. Compensation: DOE) Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org www.craigslist.org post id: 4434695450 ▲ 4/23
Position: ERSEA ASSISTANT Salary: $12.00 to $12.73 per hour based on qualifications.
Eight (8) hours a day, five (5) days a week with full benefit package.
Desired Qualifications: • High School Diploma or GED • Experience working with the public, community agencies and families • Must have a valid California Drivers’ license, reliable transportation and proof of vehicle insurance • Ability to lift and/or move up to 10-30 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds • Bilingual English/Spanish required Major Responsibilities: • Assist with department outreach and enrollment for Early/Head Start Programs and State Childcare and Preschool Contracts • Coordinate department representation at public events, health fairs, etc • Apply recruitment strategies to get and maintain full funded enrollment and wait list through mailings, PSAs, flyer placements, etc • Support parents to become part of the department’s Centralized Eligibility List, answer questions regarding parents’ status on the eligibility list and provide information regarding program options • Work with Enrollment Manager to apply selection criteria to enroll the most eligible children/families in a timely manner as vacancies arise • Support enrolling staff by reviewing Head Start and State eligibility information and documentation for accuracy and certifying eligibility • Work closely with staff completing/providing source documentation to resolve inconsistencies or gather complete data • Efficiently use Child and Family Services’ data management programs to support use of current data by staff • Run reports for use in program monitoring, planning and reporting • Assist staff to access and use data management programs and identify/problem-solve issues specific to each program
Work Year: 234 work days (July-June) Position to begin June 1, 2014.
Application Procedure: (Applications without the required documentations will not be considered.)
Position: HOME VISITOR position available for the Home Base Program in Glenn County with office location in Orland. Program provides in-home services to families with children prenatal to age five.
Salary: $111.26 – $121.58 per 228 paid days with full benefit package
Desired Qualifications: - Child Development Associate Teacher Permit to include 12 units in Early Childhood Education or Child Development and three (3) infant/ toddler units - Two years of home visiting or counseling experience - Units in Human Services or experience in providing Family Support Services - Must have a valid California Driver’s license and insured reliable transportation - Bilingual Spanish/English preferred Major Responsibilities: • Support and guide parents to be their child’s “First Teacher” utilizing the evidence based curricula Partners for a Healthy Baby & Creative Curriculum Learning Games. • Conduct weekly one and a half hour home visits with enrolled families • Plan and provide twice a month play group (Socialization) experiences for enrolled families • Support families to set and achieve family goals building safety and stability for their family. • Support families in accessing services and resources within the community.• Complete developmental screener(s) and support parents in assisting with observations of child growth and development. • Provide an individualized curriculum to meet the needs of enrolled children and families • Maintain accurate and complete records and documentation • Support parents to be involved in all components of the Early Head Start/Head Start and/or CAPIT programs
Work Year: Position to begin June 1, 2014. Year-round (July-June)
Application Procedure: (Applications without the required documentations will not be considered.)
1. Complete Application and Resume 2. Copy of High School Diploma/GED 3. Copy of Permit (if applicable) 4 Unofficial Transcripts 5. Copies of letters or recommendations (1 Professional and 1 Personal)
Submit to: Child and Family Services 676 E. Walker St., Orland CA 95963 Attention: Miriam Lopez, Executive Secretary/HR Manager 530-865-1267 ext. 2211 Deadline Friday, April 25, 2014
SHOP ASSISTANT – Orland-Full time Shop Assistant will be required to assist the Shop Manager with various tasks throughout the day.
These tasks may include, but are not limited to:
· Pulling and stocking orders for projects
· Pickup and deliver materials and equipment for projects located through the Northern Ca. area.
· Repairing small power tools and other such devices
· Light maintenance / janitorial work
Job requirements include:
· Have a clean driving record
· Pass a background check
· Have coherent interpersonal oral and written skills
· Must be well organized and able to keep a clean work area and work safely
· Welding and mechanical experience is a plus
· Must be a self starter and well motivated
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs
The schedule for this position is as follows -- 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with the possibility of Saturdays when needed. Wage is dependent on experience.
PUBLIC WORKS FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER ($27.38 - $33.29/Hr) Plan, organize, direct, supervise operations and activities in assigned areas of responsibility. 5 yrs of increasingly responsible exp in Public Works operations and facilities maint incl 2 yrs supervisory and/or equiv to completion of the 12th grade supplemented by specialized training in Public Works or related construction field. For add’l info www.countyofglenn.net Deadline 12:00 p.m., Monday 4/28/14. EEO ▲ 4/11
New restaurant in Orland is looking for EXPERIENCED BREAKFAST and LUNCH SERVERS. A minimum of 3 years of previous experience in waiting tables is required, and fast food experience will not meet that requirement. A high priority is placed on cheerful greeting of customers, accurate order taking, an ability to anticipate the needs of customers, high standards regarding presentation of the finished plate, and discretion and tactful treatment of our guests. In order for FOH employees to make our guests comfortable, there must be no visible tattoos or piercings other than single or double piercings of ears, and jewelry and makeup must be tasteful and understated. If you smell very strongly of smoke you will probably not be hired. Because we want the restaurant to be a pleasant place to work, a happy attitude and respect towards other staff members, both FOH and BOH, from the owner, all the way down to the dishwasher/busser is also a requirement of the job. If you feel you meet these standards, please email a resume or a letter outlining your work experience and a little bit about yourself, including how many hours a week you'd like to work, and detailing any times you would be unavailable. The restaurant serves only breakfast and lunch, so the available shifts would be between the hours of 5 a.m. and 3 p.m. No evenings required.
Qualified candidates can email their cover letter and resume to the employer (4th Street Café and Bakery in Orland) at email@example.com ▲ 4/15 yl
Willows Burger King is hiring for new CREW MEMBERS. They are looking for all shifts. Candidates must already have their Food Handler’s card and must be dependable and hard working. Wage starts at $8.00/hr. Please come to the store between 9:00 – 11:00am and 2:00 – 4:00pm to pick up an application. Please ask for Roxanne. But, please do not call store.
▲ 4/10 sl
FRONT OFFICE POSITION in Glenn County - Busy 2 Dr. practice looking for the right person who enjoys wearing different hats. You will be the first to be the first person our patients have contact with. In addition you will be will multi-tasking with EMR, insurance, patient recall and pre-testing. This is an extremely important position. Excellent customer service skills are required. In addition you need to be friendly, kind and compassionate above all. You also need to be able to multitask, work well under pressure, and work well in a team. Experience & Spanish speaking a plus. We will consider training the right candidate with these skills. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates will be contacted by our office for an interview. We look forward to working with you. ▲ 4/10 sl
MILLWRIGHT/MAINTENANCE MECHANIC Location: Orland, CA Wage: DOE
· Responsible to maintain all equipment including operation, quality, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing to support production needs.
· Provide skilled maintenance and preventative maintenance for all equipment in facility to minimize equipment downtime.
· Must have a HS diploma or GED equivalent
· Minimum three years prior food manufacturing experience or 2 years maintenance experience with additional technical training
· Pneumatic, hydraulic and power transmission troubleshooting
· Electrical troubleshooting and PLC programming
· Metal fabrication (stainless and mild steel), mig, tig welding, soldering and brazing
· Read and interpret electrical schematics, service manuals and repair requests
Additional Information: Deadline to Apply: Open Until Filled. To Apply: Apply in person at Express Employment Professionals 243 S. Main Street, Red Bluff ▲ 4/8
DEPUTY SHERIFF ($20.71-$25.18/hr.) This recruitment is to est an eligibility list and will remain open until filled. Individuals appointed to the position will assume duties and responsibilities at the Sheriff’s Office throughout Glenn County. The position is scheduled for 40 hrs/per wk. on a rotating schedule. Qualified applicants will be notified my mail of a written exam. Those graduated from a POST (Calif.) Academy within the last 3 yrs., and/or possess a POST basic cert., or higher, the written exam will be waived. You must submit your P.O.S.T. cert. with your application. Some law enforcement exp is desirable. HS diploma or GED equiv. Possess CA Driver’s License. Possession of, or the ability to obtain, a POST Basic Cert. within 1 yr of hire. For add’l info and an application – www.countyofglenn.net EEO ▲ 3/24
This is an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR POSITION. Salon booths available for rent at HairTique Salon, located at 360 E Wood St, Willows. There is room for one hair stylist and one nail technician. Everything you need to start or continue in a rewarding career is available (with the exception of your supplies and product). Massage/pedicure chair, nail table, chairs and stool available for a nail technician. Each stylist has their own shampoo sink at their station and storage cabinet. Each booth space available for $325 per month. This is an independent contractor position. For more information, call Berdine at 530-934-2600 ▲ 3/18 yl
NANCY’S ELK HORN LODGE in Elk Creek is looking for an EXPERIENCED COOK. The hours are from 2pm – 10pm and the wage will depend on experience. If you are interested, please call Sharon to schedule an interview at (530) 968-5312. ▲ 3/6 sl
EMERGENCY DISPATCHER I/II - I ($13.63 - $16.57) II ($15.03 - $18.27/hr.) This recruitment is to fill regular full time positions & est. a list. I - No experience required. II – 1 yr. resp exp in emergency communication & dispatch or completion of dispatch trainee program. An official Glenn County application must be recv’d at Glenn County Personnel Dept, 525 W Sycamore, Ste A1, Willows CA 95988 530-934-6451. www.countyofglenn.net ▲ 2/5
EXPERIENCED SALES CONSULTANT WANTED – Glenn Co. Compensation: Depends on experience. Looking for a GREAT working environment? We are a family-owned dealership in Orland that is growing quickly, and we need help! We are looking for a self-motivated, experienced sales consultant. If you love cars, people, and can sell 10+ cars a month this is the job for you. The right person will be energetic, ambitious, positive, trustworthy, confident and reliable, have great phone skills, and love the used car business! We are a small, straight-sell store- the floor will be yours! This job involves selling cars, taking and making phone calls, some inventory and lot management, and a little F&I. F&I experience is a plus, but if not we would love to teach you. . . this position has a lot of potential for the future. We have the banks, the inventory, the facility, we just need YOU! Hours are 9:00 am -- 6 pm, M, T, Th, F, S. Some overtime required. Compensation plan can be flexible- depends on your experience. For consideration, submit your resume to Yassi Lam, Glenn County Human Resource Agency, 420 E. Laurel St. Willows, CA 95988 ▲ 2/26 sl
EXPERIENCED MECHANIC / TECHNICIAN WANTED Glenn Co. Compensation: GREAT PAY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON We are a growing car dealership in Orland CA- looking for a certified auto technician. Prefer someone with experience working in a dealership, but MUST have years of experience as a technician. Must have excellent diagnostic ability, experience with electrical, engine, transmission, brakes, steering, suspension, and be able to perform alignments. The right person will have good verbal and written communication skills, be able to properly follow instructions on a repair order and then document the work done, work quickly and efficiently, and work well within a team. This job is Monday-Friday 8-5. Pay depends on experience. This is not just a job, but instead a career opportunity. Excellence in customer service and satisfaction is our goal! For consideration, submit your resume to Yassi Lam, Glenn County Human Resource Agency, 420 E. Laurel St. Willows, CA 95988 ▲ 2/26 sl
SHERIFF’S CORRECTIONAL OFFICER ($15.91 -$19.35/hr.) This recruitment is to establish a list and will remain open until filled. Monitor prisoners while maintaining jail security. Position is scheduled for 40 hrs/wk on a rotating 24-hr shift. Law exp. is desirable. Possess valid CA driver’s lic. Possess, or able to obtain, STC Correction Officer Core Course & Penal Code 832 Cert. Applications must be recv’d at the Glenn County Personnel Dept, 525 W. Sycamore, Ste A1, Willows 95988 530-934-6451. Website www.countyofglenn.net ▲ 1/31
Orland IHSS recipient hiring a new IHSS WORKER for a part-time position. If interested, please leave detailed message referencing your work experience, transportation, and availability at 530 517-1939. Messages will be checked daily at 9am and 6pm. ▲ 2/11 sc
▲ 11/27 yl
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIANS (Willows) Johns Manville, a Berkshire-Hathaway company and manufacturer of quality building insulation, is hiring responsible, quality-minded individuals who have a history of working safely in a manufacturing environment as INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIANS in our Willows, CA Plant. Under the responsibility Plant Engineer and the general supervision and direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, our Maintainer A/Electrician inspects, maintains, repairs and fabricates machinery, equipment, systems, buildings, facilities and physical structures. Must be a specialist in at least one of the following skill categories, mechanical or electrical, and will perform work within the other skill, when it is a requisite for job completion or when directed by supervision. This position will primarily work day shift, but may also be required to work assignments on rotating, 12-hour shifts (7am-7pm, 7pm-7am).APPLICATION PROCESS More detailed information can be found at www.jm.com Interested individuals may apply by going to www.jm.com and searching for "Industrial Electrician" in Willows, CA. Phone calls and resumes are not accepted. Johns Manville Willows is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace. Candidates who are extended conditional offers of employment must submit to and pass a background check and post-offer, pre-employment tests, including a physical ability exam, a drug-screen and a nicotine screen. ▲ 11/27 yl
HAIRSTYLIST needed for booth rent at Salon Bella in Willows, CA. Work in a great atmosphere with only two hair dressers! Booth is available for Part-time or Full-time. Willing to negotiate the booth rent. Call Salon Bella for more information at (530) 934-4882 and ask for Edith or Patty
▲ 5/16 sc
ARCADIA HEALTH CARE is hiring for CNA’s and PCA’s in the Willows area.
Qualifications: 18+ years old, HS/GED, Background Screening, Physical / TB, 2 Verifiable References, 2 Forms of ID, and 1 year experience in the home care field.
Arcadia employees assist clients with:
· Activities of daily living, bathing & dressing, personal care
· Companionship & conversation, meal preparation
· Shopping, errands, transportation to appointments
~Helping People Stay at Home and Healthier Longer~ Work for one of the top Home Care agencies serving Northern California for the past 15 years…Work a schedule that fits your life!
For more information or how to apply, please visit: Arcadia Home Care & Staffing 1716 Court St Suite B Redding, CA 96001 PH: 530-223-2332 FAX: 530-223-4721 / 2057 Forest Ave. Suite 7 Chico, CA 95928 PH: 530-566-9025 FAX: 530-893-6103 or visit: www.norcalarcadia.com ▲ 3/14 yl
Studio 6 is looking for a PT FRONT DESK PERSON. Wage depends on experience. If interested, please e-mail Studio 6 email@example.com ▲ 4/22 sc
Studio 6 is looking for a PT EXPERIENCED BOOKKEEPER. Quickbooks experience is desired. Position will start as Part-time but, may lead into a Full-time position. Wage depends on experience. If interested, please e-mail Studio 6 firstname.lastname@example.org ▲ 4/22 xc
GIS ASSISTANT II (full-time) See www.csuchico.edu/rfdn for description, requirements & application or CSU, Chico Research Foundation, Bldg. 25, CSU Chico (25 Main St., Ste 203) Chico, CA 95929-0246, 530-898-6811. Closes 5:00 pm 04/25/2014. AA/EOE ▲ 4/23
MHSA COORDINATOR/ GRANT WRITER Colusa County Behavioral Health Department $3,434-$4,385/mo + benefits; Req: CA Driver License, Bachelor in Behavioral Health or related field, 3yrs grant writing, reporting, and administration exp. Please obtain a job flyer and application by visiting: www.countyofcolusa.org or Colusa County Personnel, 547 Market St., Suite 104, Colusa, or call (530) 458-0420. Filing deadline April 25, 2014. E.O.E./A.A. ▲ 4/23
· BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINICIAN I Regular Help $3,572.61 - $4,787.66 Monthly
Closing Date: 04/25/14
· BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINICIAN II Regular Help $3,847.32 - $5,155.78 Monthly
Closing Date: 04/25/14
WELDER/FITTER up to $14.50/hour Expanding manufacturer of high quality agric. equipment seeks exper. MIG welder to join its staff. Requirements: Minimum 2 consecutive yrs. welding experience; ability to: read & interpret prints, accurately read measuring devices down to 1/32”, work in a fast paced environment, pass drug screen and physical. Must also provide favorable & verifiable work references. Contact Chris Mullins, email@example.com Anderson & Associates Staffing Call (530) 891-1955 Fax (530) 894-1122 EOE ▲ 4/23
FINANCIAL SERVICE ASSOCIATE SIERRA CENTRAL
is seeking an enthusiastic person who enjoy serving
the public to join our team in our Paradise Office as a F/T Financial Service
Associate. Previous loan experience preferred. Must have the
desire to provide our members with excellent service. Please apply online at www.sierracentral.com ▲ 4/23
VALLEY WEST CARE CENTER is now accepting applications for the next CNA class. Federal finger printing clearance req’d. We pay all fees for class and training. Participation in the class requires full-time employment. Regulations also require applicants to be able to speak, read and write English. Apply in person at 1224 E. Street, Williams. Application deadline: May 14, 2014
PEST CONTROL - Salary + benefit pkg. Incl. Holidays, paid Vacation, & Health. Good driving record a must. Branch II pref’d but not req’d. Sorenson Pest Control, 631 Virginia St., Gridley. ▲ 4/23
Taco Bell is Now Hiring for CREW MEMBER positions!
Taco Bell is growing! A career
with Taco Bell is a career with a future! When you work for Taco Bell, you're
part of the world's largest restaurant company! We provide tremendous growth
opportunities and a great place to work!
If you are interested in a career with Taco Bell, We Want To Speak With You! We Offer: Flexible Work Schedule 401k Plan Reward and Recognition Culture A Great Future Open House and On The Spot Interviews Wednesday, May 7th 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Taco Bell - East Ave757 East Avenue Chico, CA 95926 (Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.) www.craigslist.org post id: 4435160236 ▲ 4/23
PART TIME AGENTS Earn Full Time Commission Requires a California Real Estate Salesperson or Brokers License. Call Steve Marcus (530) 877-9208 Northern California Realty Inc. CA BRE License # 01517917 NMLS #235873 Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
www.craigslist.org post id: 4423225537 ▲ 4/23
WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT OPERATOR II Salary: $3,827-$5,127/month Closing Deadline: Friday, May 9, 2014. Check out our website at www.ci.chico.ca.us for more information and to apply on-line! Click on Human Resources > Job Opportunities ▲ 4/23
VETERANS, DISABLED and DIVERSITY CAREER and RESOURCE FAIR
May 14, noon–3 p.m. EVERYONE WELCOME! • Variety of job opportunities and resource service • Meet representatives from UC Davis’ Sacramento and Davis campuses, and vendors from the community • Speak with hiring managers and department representatives Wednesday, May 14 noon–3 p.m. Special Event tent PARKING AVAILABLE IN LOT 14 (OFF 2ND AVE.) (48th Street & 2nd Avenue) Sacramento, CA 95817 SPONSORS UC Davis’ Sacramento campus– Equal Employment/Diversity/Outreach and Recruitment Office for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Institute for Population Health Improvement UC Davis’ Davis campus–Employment and Outreach Services and the Office of Campus Community Relations (OCCR)
OUR WEBSITES www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/hremployment.ucdavis.edu ▲ 4/21
EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITIES, Growing Together! At Enloe Medical Center. Your career is more than a choice; it is the centerpiece for fulfillment as a medical professional. With a broad spectrum of specialized services, we invite you to grow with us and consider Enloe as part of your wonderful journey. Positions Available: * Cardiovascular Technologist * Supervisor, System Administration * Occupational Therapist * Care Coordinator (RN, Case Management) * Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant * Cardiac Physician Assistant * RN – Perioperative *
For more information about Enloe Medical Center and our current job openings, please visit our website at www.enloe.org ▲ 4/21
SERVERS NEEDED for a well-established family restaurant in Chico. Qualified candidates will have at least 5 days per week availability including two lunch shifts (lunch hours 10:45 am-3:30 pm). Must have previous food service experience .Seeking individuals that are self-motivated and team players. $8.00/hr. + tips Position is contingent upon passing a drug screen. Call Susan at Anderson & Associates at 891-1955, 383 A Connors Ct. E.O.E ▲ 4/21
EMERALD POOLS is looking for a CONSTRUCTION WORKER exp in concrete. $12-$15 per hr DOE. Apply at 28 Jordans Place #600 Chico ▲ 4/17
COACH needed at Biggs Unified School Dist. for the 2014/2015 season. Girls JV Volleyball ($1,459/ season); Must have First Aid and CPR, TB test, fingerprinted at District’s expense, NFHS Fundamentals and meet Title 5 requirements. Application at 300 B Street, Biggs, or call (530) 868-1281, ext. 250. Open until filled ▲ 4/17
Butte County Office of Education "WHERE CHILDREN COME FIRST" WOULD YOU LIKE A REWARDING CAREER IN EDUCATION? BCOE has openings for the following positions: Custodian Substitute Direct Service Coordinator Instructional Paraprofessional SUB (pool) School Recreation Assistant Applicant Pool Child Development Associate Teacher - Cedarwood Instructional Paraprofessional 1:1 Clinician II SELPA Program Specialist Educational Sign Language Interpreter 4 hrs per day Educational Sign Language Interpreter 6 hrs per day Child Development Teacher Mariposa Case Manager I BCBC 4 Positions Apply online at www.edjoin.org We offer competitive salary, health, dental & retirement plans for full-time positions. 530-532-5650 ▲ 4/16
Corning Elementary School District is accepting applications for the following position: TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT SPECIALIST 8 hours per day, $16.82 - $20.46 per hour (DOE). This position is open until filled. Please apply online at: www.edjoin.org For further information, contact our Personnel Dept., 824-7701, ext. 1254 or visit our website at: www.corningelementary.org CUESD is an affirmative action/equal opportunity provider and employer ▲ 4/16
· EVS Technician 14048040 The Floor Tech is responsible for completing all daily work assignments which includes all aspects of cleanliness and maintenance of an assigned area in the Casino as well as the positions primary focus of floor care. Under the direction of the EVS Supervisor the lead floor tech maintains all floors. This includes sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, waxing, buffing and shampooing to keep floors at a glossy shine and carpeted areas clean. The position must be able to greet and assist guests as needed while working on the Casino floor.
· Slot Attendant (part-time) 14048052 Responsible for providing outstanding guest service on the Casino floor and attending to the needs of our guests. Repairs small technical problems with the slot machines, that can be quickly remedied, so that the guest can continue with an enjoyable gaming experience.
· Building Technician 14048659 Maintains the structural, electrical, and overall integrity of the facility and outbuildings. Duties may include repair, maintenance or new construction involving plumbing, carpentry, electrical, mechanical, concrete, or HVAC equipment.
· Guest Safety Ambassador 14076628 Provide superior guest service to both internal and external guests while ensuring an honest, safe and secure gaming experience in a pleasant environment. Observes and reports violations to immediate supervisor and takes the appropriate actions.
· IT Network Administrator 14080151 Assists in definition, design, and implementation of networked systems. Implements system enhancements (software and hardware updates) to improve the performance and reliability of the system under the guidance of the IT Manager. Assists in network system planning, installation, monitoring, testing, and servicing (including cable installation). Trains other employees on systems.
· Cook 14086273 Prepare menu items in accordance with established procedures, method of preparation, and adherence to menu specifications. Prepares food orders according to guest check instructions. Attention to quality and presentation at all times.
· Kitchen Aide 14086280 Responsible for keeping the kitchen in good sanitary condition and work area clean and orderly.
For a complete job description please visit www.colusacasino.com
ProPacific Fresh - When Freshness Counts - NIGHT WAREHOUSE SHIPPING – Durham, CA ProPacific Fresh is in search of high energy warehouse shipping personnel. Job duties are labor intensive. On your feet the entire shift, late afternoon and into the night, pushing, pulling, carrying up to 70 lb and operating a two-wheel hand truck, stand up fork lift and stand on and walkie pallet jack. (In-House Training Provided) Cold Storage Environment. California driver license required with a good driving record. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical. We offer competitive wages, 401k, medical, vision, dental and life insurance.
Apply in person at 70 Pepsi Way in Durham or mail resume to PO Box 1069 Durham CA, 95938. Applications available at Sutter County One Stop *No phone calls please* P.O. Box 1069 |
70 Pepsi Way Durham, CA 95938 | http://www.propacificfresh.com/ Caljobs # 14087197 ▲ 4/16
ProPacific Fresh - When Freshness Counts - Class “A” Driver – Durham, CA
ProPacific Fresh has immediate openings for professional Class "A" route drivers. Our drivers are responsible for pulling refrigerated trailers while staying compliant with all FMCSA regulations, transporting produce and stacking product per the request of our customers.
Qualifications and Requirements: Must be 21 years of age. Must possess a current California Class "A" Driver’s license. Must have a clean DMV record and be able to provide a current medical examiners certification. Able to manage time efficiently and perform to deadlines.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical.
We offer competitive wages, 401k, medical, vision, dental and life insurance.
Apply in person at 70 Pepsi Way in Durham or mail resume to PO Box 1069 Durham CA, 95938.
http://www.propacificfresh.com/ Caljobs #14087239 ▲ 4/16
PARAEDUCATOR After School Program at Arbuckle Elementary School. 4/hrs day, 2-6 pm. $14.00- $18.97 per hour. Applicants must have AA degree, or 48 required college units, or pass the Paraeducator assessment test. High School graduate or equivalent. Deadline: May 2, 2014. EOE CONTACT: PIERCE JOINT UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT (530)476-2892 ext.13004 or a classified application can be printed from www.pierce.k12.ca.us under Human Resources. ▲ 4/16
Veterans Only - Fire Crews (Auburn and Lake Tahoe CA) The California Conservation Corps and the US Forest Service have partnered up to enroll Veterans ages up to 29 into our Veterans Green Jobs program. We are currently seeking trainees for our Veterans-Only Fire/Fuel Reduction crews operating in the Lake Tahoe and Auburn areas, and other locations around the state of California. There is an ongoing enrollment process, and positions are available immediately. Fire Crews will be working on fire containment and fuel reduction in remote wilderness areas. Trainees and Corps Members will live at a CCC Residential Center in South Lake Tahoe or at our Placer center in Auburn, and will be required to go on "spikes" lasting up to 10 days where they will live and work at remote wilderness camps and work sites. Housing, meals, utilities and transportation are provided by the CCC at these Residential Centers. Applicants must be willing/able to hike long distances, carry heavy gear, participate in training and education, work/camp in remote locations, and work/camp in all types of weather conditions.
The CCC offers a 40 hour work week at $8.00 an hour - plus promotional opportunities, basic health benefits, life insurance, paid vacations, sick leave and holidays, overtime pay and $7,500 in State and Federal Scholarships. After training and serving with the CCC, veterans will be eligible for entry into the United States Forest Service Firefighting apprenticeship program.
California Conservation Corps Veterans Green Jobs - MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- 18-29 years of age.- Not on formal/supervised probation or parole - No convictions of a violent crime, or conviction for drug cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, trafficking, possession with intent to sell or felony possession. - California Resident.- Successfully pass fingerprint & background check, drug test, physical exam, and initial training (no cost to recruit).- Willing to relocate to one of our residential sites in Tahoe and Auburn CA.- Willing to work outdoors in all types of weather and conditions. - Honorable Discharge and ability to provide DD214 paperwork. The CCC is looking for determined individuals who want to make a positive difference in the environment, their communities, and themselves. We want people who are motivated to do hard work, learn new skills, be a part of a team, and take on challenges.
Visit the California Conservation Corps website at WWW.CCC.CA.GOV for more information.
OR Contact a recruiter in your area to learn more and apply:
Jared Fautt: (Shasta, Tehama, Siskiyou, Trinity, Butte, Plumas, Modoc, Lassen and surrounding areas) (530) 241-3030 or Jared.Fautt@ccc.ca.gov
Matt Schang: (Humboldt, Del Norte, Northern Mendocino, Western Trinity, and surrounding areas)
(707) 725-9453 or
WAREHOUSE MANAGER $40K-$50K - For the leading agricultural sales and service provider. This key role has direct managerial dept. responsibility for: employee mgmt., warehouse ops., inventory controls & financial objectives. Requirements include: solid interpersonal skills, exper. w/PC-based inventory & sales programs, knowledge of general business practices and procedures, forklift exper. & ability to obtain cert., valid CDL & clean DMV record, ability to stand/walk up to 8 hours a day & lift 75#. Must pass drug screen and physical exam. Contact Chris Mullins, Anderson & Associates Staffing (530) 891-1955 FAX (530) 894-1122 firstname.lastname@example.org EOE ▲ 4/14
PACKAGING MACHINE OPERATORS (Colusa County) Compensation: $11.00 - $17.00/hr DOE Colusa County processor seeks dependable Packaging Machine Operators for full time jobs!
Must be dependable and available 5-7 days per week with overtime: shifts 8-10 hours per day.
Rotating shifts: day shift rotates to swing shift (every 2 months).Great English communication skills with supervisors and co-workers. Safety First! Must follow all OSHA and company safety rules!
Packaging machine operations including set-ups, maintenance, scales, quality control. Maintenance of machines, operating areas. Lifting: 25-50lbs up to occasional 100lbs. Forklift operations as needed. High School or GED required. Apply in Person: Rush Personnel Services Inc. 310 Fifth Street Colusa, Ca 95932 530-458-2280 ▲ 4/15
The City of Redding is accepting applications for: APPRENTICE FIREFIGHTER $10.00/hr Apply by 11:59 p.m., 5/07/14 Apply online at www.ci.redding.ca.us EOE/FAAE The City of Redding is establishing an eligibility list for future vacancies for the Apprentice Firefighter position. We are seeking highly motivated persons who will demonstrate their commitment to the community by continuing the Department’s emphasis on excellent customer service. Ideal candidates for this position would include recent graduates from an associate’s degree program related to the fire service. Candidates should demonstrate a positive demeanor with a “can do” attitude, who values teamwork and cooperation within the organization while continuously looking for opportunities to enhance and improve the Department. Under immediate supervision, the Apprentice Firefighter performs all types of fire suppression, prevention, and emergency medical rescue work; promotes fire prevention and code enforcement. ▲ 4/15
Armed Guard Private Protection is seeking qualified candidates for the position of ARMED SECURITY OFFICER in the Chico and Oroville areas. We are currently accepting applications for on-call and part time positions, with the possibility of full time employment based on successful completion of the probationary period, and volume of work available. Requirements for entry level positions: BSIS Guard Card * BSIS Exposed Firearm Permit * BSIS Baton Permit * Valid Driver's License Desirable Qualifications: O/C (Pepper spray) Certification * Taser Certification * First Aide/ CPR Card * Prior military or law enforcement experience * Solid verbal and written communication skills If you meet the above requirements please visit our website and fill out an application. Send completed application, and resume to: email@example.com *Applications and resume's must be in Word, PDF or JPEG formats when emailed. Applications are reviewed continuously, with the most qualified applicants invited to continue in the hiring process.
For more information about our company please visit our website. www.agprivateprotection.com Armed Guard Private Protection 3450 Industrial Drive Suite 1 Yuba City, CA 95993 PPO #16845
Experienced MEDICAL ASSISTANT needed for a busy and thriving specialty practice in Chico. Qualified candidates must have at least two years of experience working in an outpatient clinic with patients. Seeking individuals with a strong attention to detail and excellent computer skills. Lab experience a plus! $14-$17/hr. + Benefits. Call Susan at Anderson & Associates at 530-891-1955, 383 A Connors Ct. E.O.E. ▲ 4/10
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT $14-$17.50 PER HOUR. Leading high-tech
mfg. firms seeks experienced assistant for this full time position.
Responsibilities include: A/R, A/P, Payroll, HR functions, receptionist duties.
Requirements: previous experience working w/ confidential information, solid
analytical skills, written and verbal communication skills, understanding of
accounting software systems. Proficient in Word, Excel and
Outlook, demonstrated understanding of need for professional and confidential
behavior. Contact Chris at
Anderson & Associates Staffing (530) 891-1955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org ▲ 4/10
SURETY ACCOUNT MANAGER / INSURANCE AGENT needed for local insurance company in Chico. Qualified candidates will have proven experience handling customer accounts, client relationships, account administration, and able to meet tight deadlines. Must have a license in Fire and Casualty. Call Susan at Anderson & Associates, Inc. Personnel Services at (530) 891-1955, 383 A Connors Ct. Chico, Ca. ▲ 4/10
· ASSISTANT THEATRE TECHNICIAN. Position Type: Casual; 960 hours per year (30 hours per week). Pay Range: $16.49 per hour. Benefits: non-benefited. Final Filing Date: Position open until filled
· WILDCAT STORE FLOOR SUPERVISOR Position Type and Pay Range: This is a casual, non-benefited position that will work an estimated 16 hours per week from 10:00am to 2:00pm Monday through Thursday with most Fridays off during non-busy times. The additional hours for this position could reach 29 hours a week during peak times but shall not exceed 960 hours in a fiscal year. Peak times for this position include late April – June, late July – mid-September, late October to Mid-November and December - February. March and October are slower months for business and will result in fewer working hours. The rate of pay is $12.06/hour with no other benefits.
· STUDENT PROGRAMS AND EVENTS COORDINATOR Position Type & Pay Range: This is a full-time position, exempt position and the compensation range begins a $3,393 per month (including 7% Pick and Choose funding for benefits). Placement in range is dependent on experience; however, new employees are typically hired at the beginning of the pay range. This position will require evening and weekend time commitments throughout the year. Benefits include PERS retirement, life and disability insurance, vacation, sick leave, and holidays. Pick and Choose (PAC) plan includes employer contributions to a flex plan (i.e., a Section 125 cafeteria plan) of an additional $160 per month plus 7% of annual base pay from which elections may be made for health, dental, and vision insurance, medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts, supplemental insurance, or cash out. Final Filing Date: Position will be open until filled; however, applications received by March 28 will be given preference
· CASUAL TEACHER - Child Development Lab Position Type: This is a casual, non-benefited position that will work an estimated 20 hours per week. Pay Range: The pay rate is $10.65/hour with no other benefits. We are hiring for two positions and the schedules will be Monday -Friday 7:30am - 11:30AM and Monday - Friday 1:00pm to 5:00pm. The schedule is subject to change based upon program needs.
Final Filing Date: This position will be open until filled
· SHIPPING/RECEIVING SUPERVISOR Position Type: This is a casual, non-benefitted position that will work an estimated 20 hours per week from 10:00am to 2:00pm Monday through Friday. The hours for this position could reach 40 hours a week during peak times but shall not exceed 960 hours in a fiscal year. Peak times for this position include December - February, late April - May and July - September. March, June and October are slower months for business and will result in fewer working hours. Pay Range: The rate of pay for this position is $12.06 per hour.
For full job information and the on-line application, applicants can visit our website at www.aschico.com/humanresources and click on “Career/Professional Staff Employment.
R & R AUTO SALES (Orland and Chico) - Currently interviewing for BI-LINGUAL SALES PROFESSIONALS. We are hiring ASAP, So don’t delay … Contact Gary at 530-624-4055 to schedule an interview. ▲ 4/10
EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT to $52K - Strong and stable materials wholesaler & remanufacturer seeks exper. accountant for key role w/in its organization. Qualified candidate will possess: BS in Accounting or related studies w/relevant work exper., min. of 5 yrs. exper. in an acc'tg. environment. Works closely w/mfg., mgmt., & sales departments. Must possess strong proofing skills &ability to trace costs back to underlying activities. Will be expected to become a team leader w/in acc'tg. depart. Generous compensation package. Contact Chris Mullins, Anderson & Associates Staffing (530) 891-1955 FAX (530) 894-1122 email@example.com ▲ 4/10
POOL MANAGER Needed at Biggs Unified School District. $14.50/hour. Summer season. Deadline: April 18th or until filled after that date. Application at www.biggs.org firstname.lastname@example.org or 300 B Street, Biggs.(530) 868-1281, x250. ▲ 4/9
RUSH Personnel Hiring Immediately for the following: WAREHOUSE PRODUCTION WORKERS - Tehama County Ag Processor seeks motivated workers for Warehouse Production. Regular shifts with potential for long term and seasonal overtime. Warehouse environment with heat/cold temperatures and noise. Wage: $9.00 per hour to start
Positions will require the following:
· Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
· Must have a valid right to work documents
· Must pass a drug screen and background check
· Must be able to stand, lift and carry up to 50lbs.
To Apply: Bring: Valid work ID and resume and apply in person Rush Personnel Services Inc.
15 Independence Circle Chico, Ca. 95973 530-893-5500 ▲ 4/3
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR Requires a broad range of public sector H.R. program administration experience including labor relations, contract negotiations and ADA coordination. This is an "at-will", exempt, confidential mgmt. position. $6,136 to $7,459/ mo. with excellent benefits. For flyer & application, visit the Butte Court's website, www.buttecourt.ca.gov or call (530) 532-7103. Position open until filled. ▲ 4/10
Must be available to work ALL Shifts Hours: 20 hours per week, Part Time to start Store is open 24/7, weekends and holidays Wage: $8.00 to start Ideal candidates must have exceptional customer service skills and be able to multi-task in an extremely fast work environment. Job duties: Stocking the cooler, cleaning the pumps and store, cooking food and keeping the store clean and organized. Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly, and displayed in a safe manner. Complete daily paperwork in a timely manner.
· Must be available to work all shifts, store is open 24/7.
· Must have 1 year of cashiering experience.
· Must be 21 years of age to apply.
· Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen.
· Must meet employers grooming standards, neat, clean and professional appearance is a must!
· Must have strong customer service skills and be able to multi-task in a very fast paced work environment.
Additional Information: Deadline To Apply: 04/28/2014
· DIALYSIS RN- Per Diem (14080171) Collaborates with nephrologists, social worker and dietitian to evaluate patients for dialysis program. Operates and monitors dialysis machines for treatment. Prepares patients for dialysis to include recording vital signs, drawing blood samples, accessing grafts, fistulas and catheters. Monitors patient's condition during dialysis to include vital signs, dialysis pressure readings, adequacy of treatment, laboratory results and transfusions as required. Evaluates patients and provides detailed and accurate documentation in medical file.
· CLINICAL PHYSICIAN (14080168) Provides medical care and service to patients according to plan of care established by American Association of Family Practitioners and the Clinic’s policies and procedures. The Medical Director assist with supervision and training of all clinic staff, as requested by the Director of Clinical Operations, works with Dental Director on health promotion in the Tribal Community, and develops and revised policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
· QUALITY ASSURANCE REGISTERED NURSE (14048753) Responsible for the management of the Tribe’s Clinical Quality Assurance program and oversight of Dialysis Center Quality Operations, as well as ensuring that that all clinical staff complies with CICC, CIHC, and all Federal and State regulatory agencies.
· MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (14080172) Oversees the repair and maintenance of the Colusa Indian Tribal Community’s facilities from work request to completion.
· Co-Gen OPERATOR III (14080182) Work with systems to maintain high quality services and equipment maintenance. Balance plant systems and maintain seamless supply of power, hot water, and chilled water to end users. Maximize availability and equipment uptime. Communicate with the director to receive work assignments, technical support, and maintain proper information flow. Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports and maintenance logs. Follow predictive and preventative maintenance schedules to maximize equipment up time.
BI-LINGUAL RESPITE CARE PROVIDER POSITIONS available in BUTTE, TEHAMA, and SHASTA COUNTIES. Currently recruiting for Care Providers with experience and patience who love working with children, youth, and adults with developmental disabilities in their homes, providing respite to the families. Rowell Family Empowerment of Northern California (RFENC) offers a voluntary informational meeting to the applicants that qualify. Requirements: Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid CDL and clean DMV; must obtain a current CPR and First Aid card and must submit to fingerprint clearance, upon hire. Position pays $8.50-$10.00 per hour, depending on experience. Mileage paid; flexible work schedule. How to apply: Fax cover letter and resume to Monica Thoma at (530) 226-5141. For more information, visit website at http://www.EmpowerYourFamily.org ▲1/4 yl
Full and Part-Time PRODUCTION POSITIONS available in Food Processing (Chico, Ca.) Day shifts $8.00per to start, most positions include over-time. Must be able to pass a drug screen. To apply: please call Isabelle with Express Employment Professionals at (530) 898-0688. ▲ 3/25 sl
· DEPUTY SHERIFF $3,953 - $5,689/Monthly Closes: 05/25/14
· DEPUTY SHERIFF – LATERAL w/POST Basic or Intermediate Cert. $4,400 - $5,689/Monthly w/POST Advanced Cert. $4,634 - $5,689/Monthly *Open Until Filled
*May close without notice once sufficient number of qualified applications are received
Apply Immediately! Sutter County Human Resources (530) 822-7113 Yuba City, California www.suttercounty.org EOE/ADA ▲ 3/31
LABORER W/CDL (NEW TOWN, NORTH DAKOTA) - LABORER WITH A CDL POSITION AVAILABLE IN NEW TOWN, ND. MUST PASS PRE EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREENING AND HAVE A CLEAN DMV RECORD, MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT LEAST A MONTH STRETCH AT A TIME, WITH A WEEK OFF. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN TRAVEL HOUSING AVAILABLE $150.00 CLEANING DEPOSIT SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY ~ FAX RESUMES TO 530-894-5053 ▲ 3/21 yl
Laptops Available For Checkout at the Orland Library - The library now offers access to JobNow, a unique suite of resources for job seekers, including on-demand access to trained career experts who provide live, one-to-one interview coaching and resume assistance. JobNow services include: · Live Interview Coaching- Job seekers get live interview practice from online job coaches. · Premium Resume Lab- Online resume/cover letter assistance from trained writing experts. Job Resources– A carefully selected library of interview tips, resume templates. You can access all of these resources by checking out a laptop computer for use in the library. The laptops have an extended checkout time of 4 hours and all you need is a library card and a picture ID.